August 10th to 14th - Educational Acting Summer Camp
Welcome to our Aug 10th to14th 2020 Summer Camp!
Educational Acting Summer Camp for Children enrolled in Senior Kindergarten to Grade 8 for the 2020/2021 School Year.
Camp will run on August 10th to August 14th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm in Windermere United Church. (*Afternoon only option available) and (*After Care option available from 3-5 pm. Must register separately from this purchase after clicking 'After Care' product box).
- Your child will experience 5 days of education, creativity and most importantly...fun! Each camp day will offer Educational Acting games, lessons and activities based around social-emotional growth and objectives from the Ontario Curriculum. NO acting experience is necessary and we encourage all personality types to sign up!
In addition to learning about social-emotional skills, such as how to cope with bullying, anxiety and public safety; children will learn valuable acting techniques that will help increase their confidence, imagination and public speaking skills.
The best part is that your child will have a blast and not even realize they are learning!
*BONUS: Students will write and perform a 'Sparx Showcase' for friends and family on the last day of camp!
Children Will Also:
- Participate in various educational and enjoyable acting exercises including games, scene work and improvisation.
- Use experiential and play-based learning to effectively problem solve in situations.
- Build confidence and independence.
- Be mentored and encouraged to make strong choices that will help grow their unique selves!
EXTRA CAMP INFORMATION
- We will be going outside so please provide your child with appropriate attire and accessories such as sunscreen, a hat and water bottle. (This information will all be sent in a confirmation email closer to your camp start date).
- Snacks and a lunch are to be provided by the parent.
- We offer children the option to be facepainted before the last class showcase! Please notify us if this is not okay.
- No acting experience is necessary! All school aged children are welcome!
- *If you have an promo code please note it is applied to a limit of one child's order.
We offer a full refund if notified 10 days prior to first class.
If cancellation occurs past the 10 day deadline you will receive a 50% refund.
No refund once the course has commenced. Exchanges are acceptable.
BEFORE YOU COMPLETE YOUR BOOKING...
Please answer all of the questions in the mandatory information box in the upper right corner of the sign up page to guarantee you won't be bothered later for missing information. You will receive a confirmation email to ensure your payment was received and an additional email providing details about the camp.