August 24th to 28st - Educational Acting Summer Camp
Educational Acting Summer Camp for Children enrolled in Senior Kindergarten to Grade 8 for the 2020/2021 School Year.
Camp will run on August 24th to August 28th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm in Windermere United Church.
- Participate in various educational and enjoyable acting exercises including games, scene work and improvisation.
- Use experiential and play-based learning to effectively problem solve in situations such as bullying, anxiety and public safety.
- Learn valuable acting techniques to help enhance public speaking and creativity skills.
- Build confidence and independence.
- Be mentored and encouraged to make strong choices that will help grow their unique selves!
- Create a unique "Sparx Showcase" that will be presented to family & friends on the last day of class!
EXTRA CAMP INFORMATION
- We will be going outside so please provide your child with appropriate attire and accessories such as sunscreen, a hat and water bottle. (This information will all be sent in a confirmation email closer to your camp start date).
- Snacks and a lunch are to be provided by the parent.
- We offer children the option to be facepainted before the last class showcase! Please notify us if this is not okay.
- No acting experience is necessary! All school aged children are welcome!
- *If you have an promo code please note it is applied to a limit of one child's order.
We offer a full refund if notified 10 days prior to first class.
If cancellation occurs past the 10 day deadline you will receive a 50% refund.
No refund once the course has commenced. Exchanges are acceptable.
BEFORE YOU COMPLETE YOUR BOOKING...
Please answer all of the questions in the mandatory information box in the upper right corner of the sign up page to guarantee you won't be bothered later for missing information. You will receive a confirmation email to ensure your payment was received and an additional email providing details about the camp.