July 6th-July 10th - Educational Acting Summer Camp
Welcome to our July 6th to 10th, 2020 Summer Camp! ***SOLD OUT****
*FULL DAY CAMP SPOTS AVAILABLE ONLY* - Due to current provincal COVID regulations/room rentals we can accept 8 children for one room. In order to get a second room, we would require at least 11 children total. Therefore, please contact us to ask what our current sign up situation is like.
Educational Acting Summer Camp for Children enrolled in Senior Kindergarten to Grade 8 for the 2020/2021 School Year.
Camp will run on July 6th to July 10th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm 15 Oakmount Road (@Atelier Kids- slightly north of High Park). (*After Care option available from 3-4 pm. An additional $99 is due for this option for the week).
- Your child will experience 5 days of education, creativity and most importantly...fun! Each camp day will offer Educational Acting games, lessons and activities based around social-emotional growth and objectives from the Ontario Curriculum. NO acting experience is necessary and we encourage all personality types to sign up!
In addition to learning about social-emotional skills, such as how to cope with bullying, anxiety and public safety; children will learn valuable acting techniques that will help increase their confidence, imagination and public speaking skills.
The best part is that your child will have a blast and not even realize they are learning!
*BONUS: Students will write and perform a social distanced 'Sparx Showcase' for friends and family on the last day of camp!
Children Will Also:
- Participate in various educational and enjoyable acting exercises including games, scene work and improvisation.
- Use experiential and play-based learning to effectively problem solve in situations.
- Build confidence and independence.
- Be mentored and encouraged to make strong choices that will help grow their unique selves!
How to Register:
1) E-Transfer $325 payment to: email@example.com (auto deposit is activated). (If you want After Care until 4:00 pm an additional $99 is due for the week).
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following:
- Child(s) Name(s):
- Child's Date of Birth (YYYY/MM/DD):
-Contact Phone Number:
-Camp Week Dates:
-After Care Until 4:00 pm?: YES or NO (*if yes please add the AC fee listed above).
-Any Allergies/Medical Conditions/Notes We Should Be Aware Of:
-Do we have permission to use your child's photo for Sparx promotional purposes?: YES or NO
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH TORONTO PUBLIC HEALTH AND WILL RUN ALL CAMPS IN STRICT ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS**
EXTRA CAMP INFORMATION
- We will be going outside so please provide your child with appropriate attire and accessories such as sunscreen, a hat and water bottle. (This information will all be sent in a confirmation email closer to your camp start date).
- Snacks and a lunch are to be provided by the parent.
- No acting experience is necessary! All school aged children are welcome!
- *If you have an promo code please note it is applied to a limit of one child's order.
- If notified 10 days prior to first class: We offer a full refund minus a 5% fee OR a credit towards another program minus a 5% transfer program fee.
- If cancellation occurs past the 10 day deadline: You can receive a 50% refund. You can use the 50% remaining towards another future program.
- No refunds within the 24 hours before a course begins and/or has begun.
BEFORE YOU COMPLETE YOUR BOOKING...
After emailing us your information and sending your E-transfer payment, you will receive a confirmation email. Please ensure that you answer all questions.