Drop In Classes- Kidnasium
** If possible, we highly recommended dropping in for the First Class of each session! **
January and February Course:
1) Saturday 11:00 am to 12:00 pm on Jan 18 **RECOMMENDED. If your child likes the class they are then able to sign up for the remainder of the course!
2) Saturday 11:00 am to 12:00 pm on Jan 25
3) Saturday 11:00 am to 12:00 pm on Feb 1
4) Saturday 11:00 am to 12:00 pm on Feb 8
5) Saturday 11:00 am to 12:00 pm on Feb 22
6) Saturday 10:00 am to 11:00 am on Feb 29 *Showcase day! You can come in and watch our student play being performed for family and friends!
1) Monday 4:30-5:30 pm on April 20th **RECOMMENDED. If your child likes the class they are then able to sign up for the remainder of the course!
2) Monday 4:30- 5:30 pm on April 27th
3) Monday 4:30- 5:30 pm on May 4th
4) Monday 4:30- 5:30 pm on May 11th
5) Monday 4:30-5:30 on May 18th
6) Monday 4:30- 5:30 pm on May 25th *Showcase day! You can come in and watch our student play being performed for family and friends!
Course Descriptions: Children will participate in various educational and enjoyable acting exercises including games, scene work and improvisation. If you choose to sign up for the entire course, your child will create a unique "Sparx Showcase" that will be presented to family & friends on the last day of class!
All lessons and activities are based around social-emotional growth and objectives from the Ontario Curriculum. NO acting experience is necessary and we encourage all personality types to sign up!
EXTRA CLASS INFORMATION
All school aged children are welcome! Yes...even Junior Kindergarten and Grade 5 students! We encourage them to drop-in to see if they are a good fit!
No refund for Drop In Classes. Exchanges acceptable.
BEFORE YOU COMPLETE YOUR BOOKING...
Please answer all of the questions in the mandatory information box in the upper right corner of the sign up page to guarantee you won't be bothered later for missing information. You will receive a confirmation email to ensure your payment was received and an additional email providing details about the class.